Friday, January 16, 2009

New Year, New Heart ?

Hey bloggers. Well, i haven't posted anything for soo long in here. Just couldn't be stuffed, and forgot my password (oops). Anyways, I'm here now. Life's good, I guess? Emma, my former lover, should we say, is now my BEST FRIEND. I know right? I was soo totally in love with him back in the days, but as time passed, I learnt to love him in a different way. The friendly, family love that I have for him now. As I've said before, I'm definetely over him, and he knows that. He said he was sorry that things didn't work out between us, and I was all like ''Oh yup. It's sweet. Friends?'' and shook hands. But after that, we've been talking waay more than we've ever talked in the years that we've known each other. He tells me EVERYTHING, and as do i for him. We can talk about things concerning his current girlfriend, and I don't mind at all, I don't feel jealous or weird about it, like before. And I think it's better this way, yeah? As for Nathan, we're still friends. We talk and everything, but that's about it. I don't really mind either, he's a cool guy. And he's a good friend too. Vincent, I broke upi with him as I thought he was TOO clingy. Not cool at all. Right now, I'm single, on holidays, and just plain happy. Goes to show that you don't need a man to keep you happy. Although, there is someone new now. Yeah, you must be thinking. WOW, this girl doesn't know what the difference between love and a crush is!! Haha, I'm thinking the exact same thing. But hey new year, new love =) So far, its going good with him. I mean, we're not official or anything yet (HAHA, hear that? YET), but I'm working on it. He's one of the sweetest guys I know, and he's different from every other guy I know. He's one in a million. And, he shall remain unnamed until further notice. Don't worry. I'll keep posting. About him anyways. :P And yeah, to summarise my Love Life, I guess we could say that, my former crushes are gone, gone from my heart at least. I still love them dearly, but in the way that you'd love a friend, you know? And I'm starting on a new journey this year. I've cleaned my heart to start afresh. With my 'new guy'. Like I said, new year, new heart.

No comments: