Friday, January 16, 2009

Bored.

I just have to say, how bored I really am. So I'm doing another blog. OMG, that's two blogs today WOW. That's really a big step for me. Usually, I make a blog maybe once or twice a year. So yes, this is how bored I really am. Anyways. I have no idea what to talk about? Usually when I'm bored, I go to sleep. But its been hard getting sleep these days. I go to bed at around 1-2 in the morning, after textin ... oops, was just about to say mystery guy's name. Okay, from now on, we shall name him d. So yeah, i text d all the time, its not even funny. But you know what's funny? We never run out of things to talk about. I WANT TO SEE D. There. That's been bothering me for a long time. So glad to get that out of my chest. I WANT TO SEE D. Wow, that does feel good. Okay, so I'm being really retarted now, blabbing on about nothing. But seriously, this is what boredom does to ya. Which reminds me of what happened yesterday, when my mates and I were really bored, so we decided to go beach, but didn't have a ride. So we went to the bus stop to take the bus, but then realised that we didn't have enough money. So we got one of my mates to text her boyf and tell him to come and pick us up in his 5seater car. Now my dear bloggers, there was 6 of us plus the boyf, so there was 7 of us that wanted to get in the car. So 2 sat up in front and 3 sat at the back, and 2 of us laid down on the three. It was pretty funny. And I think it was one of the best rides I've ever had. We got to the beach, to find that it was low tide, so the water was all the way on the other. Complete waste of time. So there we go fellow bloggers. There's something you too can do when you're absolutely and utterly bored.

No comments: