Friday, July 2, 2010

I don't believe in love anymore. I once was love's biggest fan. I loved love. I believed in love at first sight, true love, soul mate, all that mushy-gushy stuff the best songs and books are written about. It's what every little girl dreams about. One day my prince will come....blah blah blah. I used to believe in love. I was in love, like I'm talking head over heals, stars in your eyes in L-O-V-E. I loved you with all my heart even though I knew you weren't perfect. You were always more sure about us. Then we broke up. I still loved you, you said you loved me too. But you got with someone else. I was mad at you. I hated you. I still hate you. You left me hanging, all by myself while you frolicked with her. It doesn't matter now that you regret everything, if you still have feelings for me. It hurt what you did, and it sucks that my heart won't give you another chance. You turned my heart into stone, you made me bitter towards love. I don't think I'll be able to love again for a very long time. You walked out on me when I needed you the most. You said forever, but you got with her the moment you were free. So I don't believe in love any more. Because if you don't believe in love there is nothing to cry about, and I don't have anymore tears to cry. I gave up on love because it gave up on me.

1 comment:

希蝶 said...

AWW, I like this post