Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Day 27 — This month, in great detail;
okay. so this month has been a very, very trying month. so many things have changed. i've found out things - scary things that could possibly change my life forever. my life, where it's at, at the moment is not at the greatest. but i don't want to complain. other people have got it harder than me. i have God, i have a family who loves me, friends who continually give the best support without even having to ask for it. come to look at it. it's really not that bad. i know that this is just a hiccup in life, and that i'll get through this no matter what. heck yeah it's hard, very hard. i'm not even going to sugar coat it, i'm devastated. i'm hurt and i have so many unanswered questions. but i will be a living testimony. just gotta keep my faith high and hope for the best. cause what they say is true, what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger.

Day 15 - A song that describes you:
she will be loved - maroon 5


No comments: