Saturday, April 17, 2010

Yesterday, I spent the last day of my holidays at school. Why might you ask? Well. Because my art teacher loves us so much and she wants us to spend more time on our old paintings. Because they're not good enough. Yay. But whatever. I've got this little thing that's booosting my mood about art at the moment. Whilst I am stalling finishing my current paintings, I've joined this little art exchange project, where you send somene a piece of your artwork e.g- a little drawing, a photo, a felted creation, a beaded thing; anything artistic that you make, and you should receive 36 pieces of art in return. Epic right? Anywaay, if you're keen leave me a comment with your email, or hit mee up on gorgeous_girl_179@hotmail.com and I shall be sending you a wee email with all the details :) x


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hiya, could you e-mail me about the art thingy please? :)
searlejessica@hotmail.co.uk

ta hun! x