Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Because nothing could be better than celebrating yet another day of life with a cupcake and a candle waiting to be blown out.
today was my sixteenth birthday. i got to carry balloons around with secret messages from the bench buddies, and everyone wished me a happy birthday. my english class even sang for me. i went to school all bummed because my birthday was on a school day and i thought yuck. but my beautiful friends had a surprise waiting for me. liz baked me a lovely cake, and everyone gathered around to sing happy birthday to me and it was the best feeling ever. i couldn't have been any happier. i have to say, i had an awesome birthday, and that my friends are the best in the whole world, no joke.

1 comment:

Dana N. said...

Happy Birthday, Jai! :D

--Dana