Saturday, September 12, 2009

Things you may not know about me:
I'm a sucker for coffee.
I'm a Christian.
I'm a WoW addict.
I'm a gaming freak. I play a lot of games.
I'm a water freak. I practically live on water.
I have a chronic illness.
I'm not allowed under the sun, but I go anyway.
I'm on some pretty full-on meds.
I'm the middle child.
I love PARAMORE.
I listen to a lot of depressing songs.
I get bloods done every month.
I'm sleep deprived.
I'm seriously halfMexican, halfFilipino.
Most things in my life are dead.
My eyes are really bad. My left eye I think is -4.25 and right is -4.00.
I'm pretty much a walking zombie.
I like to pick daisies. I like Spring.
I miss my loong hair.
I like to listen to Owl City. They calm me down.
I spend hours on the net looking at photography.
I wanted to take all the Art subjects next year, but I can't.
I'm a wacked person.
I have the weirdest mood swings.
My friends are the cooolest.
I wanna travel Europe someday.
I want a tattoo, but I'm not allowed.
I don't like to hold grudges against people.
Hence why I don't hate anyone.
I wear contacts.
I bite my nails.
I eat a lot of yoghurt.
I don't really like chocolate.
I love cooking.
I love Art.

No comments: