Friday, July 17, 2009

shut up and put your money where your mouth is.

sigh. i really want the midnight youth cd. i cannot find it anywhere! and i don't have the money to buy it so i guess i'm just going to have to wait. im dead bored right now. i've finally finished all my physics and bio homework for the holidays. what a killer they are. i mean, who gives out homework for the holidays. and who does homework on the holidays!? i guess that makes it me lol. well i have no life anyway. i mean, instead of hanging with friends, i decide to drive up to the bach and spend time with my lonely self. sometimes i really think im losing it. i do such weird things. and you know what else is scary. im excited for school. i can't wait to get back to the routine. omg. i didn't just say that. seriously what is happening to me? i need some excitement in my life. i'm definately begging my parents to let me go travelling during the summer holidays. i need to get out of this place. this country. from everyone. to run away. and maybe not even come back. i'm totally kidding. i'd miss my friends way too much. i want a new ipod. i miss my ipod. :( it had everything on it. it was my second best friend. buuut. i found a new one. someone that is irreplaceable. i still miss my ipod though. i so want a new one. but parentals won't get it for me. they said i have to 'earn' it. pffft. if i had a job or the money, i'd buy it with one snap of my fingers. but i don't. so i guess i'll just have to wait. and put up with this other mp3. its not the same though. it doesn't have tap tap revenge like my ipod did. *tear*

No comments: